Sunday, December 7, 2008

Treasurer's Ultimatum

Life as a treasurer would be at it's best if the members of the organization is at cooperation, but it is life at hell when what you meet are imbeciles (referring just to some) and maybe morons whose mental capacity is below the expected. Without that girl just last Friday who have pushed me over my patience threshold, I wouldn't have written another entry till the summer vacation. But since this foolish ex-president lady would put me in jeopardy and accusing me of her own stupidity I think it is time for me to let my angst and hatred over collecting money over from the class be unleashed in a written form rather than verbally which I think her stupid brain whose brainwaves just simply can't catch up to my speaking speed. And I can't even understand how her idiotic mind can't simply understand British English and still find it funny, maybe her mind is only contained with her own Filipino colloquial English.

I would not have burst out of anger for this whole lofty weekend that would continue till Monday due to the Feast of Immaculate Conception, I would have enjoyed this long weekend relaxing and enjoying the cool December weather. But this lady an ex-president from another class who was moved over our class. An ex-president must have the true characteristic of a Leader, a leader should a responsible person who must be able to support the other members of the class as well as her officers. But her immature action of condemning to me her stupidity is simply outrageous. I have been long patient, but she brake the chain of my patience.

Over the semester I have resisted my fury to flow out if anybody would question the integrity of me as their treasurer. But here I would tell you, I don't even need a single part of your dirty money, I don't even need to use that dirty money that you are giving to me. And also let me tell you sissy, those money that I have collected for the past semester was not sufficient to cover all the cost of the test papers that we have taken during the finals period of the first semester, be thankful girl that I have not collected from you the missing part of which totaled more than 200php.

I am writing this not for the case that I am wanting you to feel gratified that I expend the remaining cost.

I am involuntary of being your treasurer. It is not my will to become a treasurer. It is you, or the section, who elected me to be your treasurer. You don't even pay me a single cent for being responsible in collecting the money. I have been diligent in paying the professors in due time for payment of their photocopied exam sheets. You are taking me for granted, you are thinking that it is solely my responsibility of collecting money.

I have written on the whiteboard during our computer laboratory class (December 3, 2008) that all payments are due on the next day, I doubt that not everybody have read it. But still on Thursday nobody approached me to pay for your debts. The students of the class are mostly irresponsible students who all just blame it either to me or to their parents that they lack the money. But I would tell you, if you lack money, don't order new books from the school it is up to you to find a second hand book. I'm always approached over by the Dean's office custodian to have me pay over our dues, it is hard for me to always tell him that the section are not paying their dues.

You order a book but you don't pay, how pitiful are you as a person, acting like somebody, yet your personality is a nobody. I don't have much time to waste with you.

Upon the start of the collection of the exam permits for the second semester, THOSE WHO WOULD NOT COMPLETE THEIR PAYMENT FOR THE ORDERED BOOKS AS WELL AS THE CLASS FUND THAT IS BEING COLLECTED FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS, SHALL HAVE THEIR EXAM PERMITS FROM THE DEAN'S OFFICE. I would no longer take the responsibility of collecting your dirty monies from you. You shall go by yourself to the dean's office and ask for how you shall take the exam, don't worry all deals were already agreed with the office.

This act as my ultimatum warning for all those who still have dues on me. As well as for the lady whose personality is at its worse. I would not give out the damn name of that poor lady, I would also say sorry to you if you would have read this entry, but it is your fault.

Note to Stupid girl: Don't tell me that there is a person who have not read the note that I have written over the computer lab, I have my eyes fixed on every person that have read the note. So don't use that stupid reason to accuse me of your own ignorance.

Add. note to stupid girl: I call you stupid not because I'm more intelligent than you, or maybe that's truly a fact, but still your actions pertaining to your past responsibility as well as for your age just doesn't much. I am hoping that the corporate world would never have a person like you who would just simply talk and talk as if someone of a superb intelligence. Please, don't proclaim your own stupidity.

Note to others: I don't know why you always like to ask what for am I collecting, because certainly you know, but you simply like to ask. Think before you talk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch ahya

lakas ng patama!!hahaha

Filbert said...

haha, di bale, minsan lang yan

Anonymous said...

grabe filbert.
kilala ko yan!
hahaha.

nakakainis nga yung taong yung.
tsk tsk. :)

Filbert said...

haha, parang andami agad nakakilala, haha, mukhang kelangan ko tong tanggalin to protect that persons dignity kung meron man...