Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Secret

The book "the secret" by Rhonda Byrne is really great.

I can still remember the day before the preliminary exams, sir paking (dunno if this spelling is right) introduced as to this great book, through his sharing of the book, specially about quantum physics and a lot more I immediately bought the book. Shining in its hardbound cover, the books smooth pages, the sterling designs of each of it's pages is simply too worth it to buy for just an amount nearly 700, after reading the book i downloaded the whole movie although it's content is alike with the book, but by hearing the speakers themselves speak of the secret is far better than just reading it.

After reading and watching The Secret I finally realized the real problem with me. It was all because of my mind, always speaking to the soul that the course is difficult. i remembered when i was still in high school, i don't study after school but still I am getting high grades, but now in college, i am studying full time yet i am not achieving my goals. The Law of attraction is taking effect on me.

according to the Law of attraction, like attracts like. we are like magnets, what we visualize is what we get. Straight in the bull's eye I was shot off-guard, i finally realized that i am actually getting unsatisfactory (not failing) marks all because of the mentality that college studies is difficult. it's just like when i was in high school, i don't even bother to open the book, but my mind is believing that I would still get high grades.

And there are still more occurrences wherein the law of attraction takes effect. thanks to sir paking, for without him I would not have known that great book.

No comments: