Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Who is Changing?

Today I went to CKSC after planning for our video presentation for environmental science. And today, i enjoyed the part where I met with old friends but I also seem to realize something in between me and my friends.

I have my bunch of friends, where I give priority to them before anybody else. But this day I am starting to feel startled at how things are changing. It's just a few months since graduation, and now the way we communicate seems to change. I remembered when Tina told me that we are all getting matured but just we don't seem to feel.

Is the situation now a maturation of me? or of my friends? Or is it my sensitivity that makes me think like that?

Friends on top, family on the second. I have given the highest priority to my friends, breaking apart seems too hard to accept, it seems like a falling investment, an interest not accrued, and receiving a bouncing check.

Let life be it, c'est la vie.

No comments: